Have Faith. Have Hope. Live Like His Son. Help Others On Their Way. Be Consistent. Please, No Empty Chairs.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December 1, 2010

SCRIPTURE OF THE WEEK:
Organize yourselves; prepare every needful thing; and establish a house, even a house of prayer, a house of fasting, a house of faith, a house of learning, a house of glory, a house of order, a house of God.
-Doctrine and Covenants 88:119

Dear Family and Friends,

MIRACLE OF THE WEEK: I love the temple!! Matt and I did a session today, and I felt such needed peace and perspective. I know that the temple is the house of God. He wants us to come to it often. Hope, happiness, holiness, and healing are available within its walls. I know this to be true! The past couple weeks have been very eventful, even life and eternity-changing for Matt and me. My testimony has grown ten-fold that there are literally angels round about us, seen and unseen, working miracles. I am so grateful that God has a perfect plan. I have no greater desire than to make it back to His presence with my family now and my future family with Matt. I know that it is only through Jesus Christ that this is possible. I have so much that I could tell you this week about the many things in my busy schedule and about all of the experiences I am having at work, but this week I just feel to express my gratitude for God's tender mercies and miracles. I KNOW that Christ lives. He makes all things possible. I love Him with all of my heart! And I plan to be His disciple always. The temple tonight gave me an added strength to press on in His path.

QUESTION OF THE WEEK: Are you on the Lord's side? Now is the time to show!

Have Faith. Have Hope. Live Like His Son. Help Others On Their Way.
Be Consistent. Please, No Empty Chairs.
Love,
Hermana Hardcastle

P.S. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! I am so grateful for each of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment