Have Faith. Have Hope. Live Like His Son. Help Others On Their Way. Be Consistent. Please, No Empty Chairs.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wednesday May 4, 2011

 
SCRIPTURE OF THE WEEK:
And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven......
Matthew 16:19

Dear Family and Friends,

MIRACLE OF THE WEEK:  Two weeks ago, I received the most amazing wake-up call.  The Bustamante family called to wish me a Happy Birthday on the 23rd, but also to tell me that they were going to be sealed in the Madrid temple on April 27th!  What a special and tear-filled moment that was for me.  In my last area, my companion, Hermana Wall, and I found and baptized that family in less than three weeks.  It was so miraculous.  This family changed and continues to change my life!

To make a long story short, their phone call made us start thinking about how we needed to go back!  And we started to realize that if we didn't do it this year, then life would get so crazy that we probably never would!  And so.......WE ARE HEADED BACK TO SPAIN TOMORROW!  By WE, I mean Matt and my parents.  

Can you believe it's been one year ago from today that I got home......and TOMORROW we take off to go back!  It is absolutely unbelievable!  Life is amazing!  I'm so grateful for all my blessings!

QUESTION OF THE WEEK: Who has changed your life for eternity?

Have Faith. Have Hope. Live Like His Son. Help Others On Their Way.
Be Consistent. Please, No Empty Chairs.
Love,
Hermana Naegle

No comments:

Post a Comment