Have Faith. Have Hope. Live Like His Son. Help Others On Their Way. Be Consistent. Please, No Empty Chairs.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011



SCRIPTURE OF THE WEEK:
My joy is full, yea, my heart is brim with joy, and I will rejoice in my God.
-Alma 26:11

Dear Family and Friends,

MIRACLE OF THE WEEK: Ten months ago from today the most handsome young man called me and asked me out and six months ago from today that same handsome young man proposed!  I LOVE my husband!!!  He is the miracle of my whole life!  I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for blessing me with such great joy!  I keep asking myself how each day gets better than the last!!! 

QUESTION OF THE WEEK: Do you give thanks to our Heavenly Father for your family?

Have Faith. Have Hope. Live Like His Son. Help Others On Their Way.
Be Consistent. Please, No Empty Chairs.
Love,
Jaclyn

P.S. Happy Birthday last week to Pauline and Mom!  I love you both dearly!  You are angels in my life, and I look up to you both immensely!

No comments:

Post a Comment