Have Faith. Have Hope. Live Like His Son. Help Others On Their Way. Be Consistent. Please, No Empty Chairs.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wednesday July 27, 2011

SCRIPTURE OF THE WEEK:
Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. - 1 John 4:7

Dear Family and Friends,

This summer has been so super busy..........from Matt's school, to teaching dance and performing, to family trips to Lake Powell and the cabin, to birthdays, to family reunions, to tending cute twins, to our callings, to me starting my graduate program, etc.  Wow, it's been hard to find time to update this blog!  But I knew I had to do it today even though it's short!

Life is just wonderful, isn't it?!  Despite how busy we can become, God still allows us to have time to grow in so many ways.  Matt and I are learning a lot of lessons this summer.  God is creating opportunities right and left for us to reach out and help others.  Love is so powerful and showing it to others should be at the center of our lives, for that is what Christ did and does.  Despite how many weaknesses I know that I have, I am still given the chance to overcome them with LOVE.  And that love is shown through the actions with myself and those around me.  Now, more than ever, I am coming to realize how much God needs me to polish myself and fine-tune my heart to love AS HE LOVES.  And it's my commitment to you today, that I will be better!  That's my MIRACLE OF THE WEEK! :)

QUESTION OF THE WEEK:  How do you show love? 

Have Faith. Have Hope. Live Like His Son. Help Others On Their Way.
Be Consistent. Please, No Empty Chairs.
Love,
Hermana Naegle

No comments:

Post a Comment