Have Faith. Have Hope. Live Like His Son. Help Others On Their Way. Be Consistent. Please, No Empty Chairs.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Wednesday June 29, 2011


SCRIPTURE OF THE WEEK:
Thy friends do stand by thee, and they shall hail thee again with warm hearts and friendly hands. – D&C 121:9

Dear Family and Friends,

Today I am filled with such gratitude for ANDEE MAE BELYEA!  I love her so much, and I am forever grateful to be her friend.  She and her husband are moving away to medical school in Texas, and today I went to say goodbye.  I don’t know how to truly express what I am feeling.  The tears keep coming.  I am so incredibly blessed to have a friend like her.  The great sadness I feel to see her go plus the excitement I feel for her to embark on her new adventure is overwhelming.  My life would not be the same without her, and although I know that this is the close of one chapter, I also know that it is the start of another.  No matter where life takes us…..it is you and me Andee!  You and me always!   

MIRACLE OF THE WEEK:  I am so grateful for you, Andee Mae!  YOU are one of my greatest life miracles.  Thank you for being a true friend.

QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK:  Do you stand by your friends with warm hearts and friendly hands? 

Have Faith. Have Hope. Live Like His Son. Help Others On Their Way.
Be Consistent. Please, No Empty Chairs.
Love,
Jaclyn

No comments:

Post a Comment