Have Faith. Have Hope. Live Like His Son. Help Others On Their Way. Be Consistent. Please, No Empty Chairs.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

SCRIPTURE OF THE WEEK: 
But behold, my joy is full, yea, my heart is brim with joy, and I will rejoice in my God. 
- Alma 26:11

Dear Family and Friends,

MIRACLE OF THE WEEK: It’s been two years since Matt made his first phone call to ask me out. I will never forget that phone call....And now here we are together in Tanzania, Africa having the time of our lives. The gratitude I feel right now is overwhelming. June 20, 2010 was the start of one grand adventure. I thank my Heavenly Father everyday for bringing me Matthew Scott Naegle!

Helping at Your Sisters Orphanage.

The 7 orphan girls at the foundation.

QUESTION OF THE WEEK: When was your life forever changed?

Have Faith. Have Hope. Live Like His Son. Help Others On Their Way.
Be Consistent. Please, No Empty Chairs.
Love,
Jaclyn
P.S. See http://naeglefamilyforever.blogspot.com/ for more details. 


1 comment:

  1. Looks amazing! Hope you guys are having an awesome time! Hope to see more pics! Love ya and miss ya!

    ReplyDelete