Have Faith. Have Hope. Live Like His Son. Help Others On Their Way. Be Consistent. Please, No Empty Chairs.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

SCRIPTURE OF THE WEEK: I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye. - Psalms 32:8

Dear Family and Friends,

We only have one week left in Africa. The time has flown by. What an adventure and experience this has been! I have been wanting to come to Africa my entire life, and actually being here is something that I will treasure forever. I am learning so many important lessons and something inside me is stirring. I feel strongly that my life has as purpose here. Part of that purpose is already starting.....

As I have been working closely with Your Sisters Orphanage, I have felt a strong connection to them and an urge to stay involved. Libby Bailey, the director, has asked me to be a board member of the organization! What a privilege it will be to still have my hands here in Africa even after returning home to Utah. There is so much I could tell you about how God has prepared me for this experience, but suffice it to say that I feel so grateful for the chance to continue to serve these beautiful young orphan girls for many years to come. They are my little sisters!


MIRACLE OF THE WEEK: As Matt and I were deciding what country to come to in Africa this summer, we kept being drawn to Tanzania. We never knew exactly why, but the reasons are now becoming clear.....and I have no doubt that God will continue to guide me.

QUESTION OF THE WEEK: Are you letting God guide you?

Have Faith. Have Hope. Live Like His Son. Help Others On Their Way.
Be Consistent. Please, No Empty Chairs.
Love,
Jaclyn

No comments:

Post a Comment