Have Faith. Have Hope. Live Like His Son. Help Others On Their Way. Be Consistent. Please, No Empty Chairs.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

December 15, 2010

SCRIPTURE OF THE WEEK:
"Verily I say unto you, ye shall both have according to your desires, for ye both joy in that which ye have desired." -Doctrine and Covenants 7:8

Dear Family and Friends,

Well another week has flown by. I can hardly believe how quickly time is going. Matt and I are up to our ears with wedding plans, work, school, etc. Thankfully we have the best family and friends in the world. There is always someone there to help us at every turn. Thank you family and friends for all of your love and support! We love you so much! YOU are the MIRACLE OF THE WEEK! Matt and I are so grateful that we have each of you in our lives. We want nothing more than to have ALL of us make it back to our Heavenly Father TOGETHER! That is our greatest desire! We know that it is only through Jesus Christ that this is possible. May we ever strive to remember Him more each day and live as He would have us live! I love this time of year! I hope each of you remembers the true meaning of what Christmas is all about. "Mas" in Spanish means "more"......so when I see the word CHRISTMAS now, I think - Christ More! That's what we all need!

QUESTION OF THE WEEK: What is your greatest desire?

Have Faith. Have Hope. Live Like His Son. Help Others On Their Way.
Be Consistent. Please, No Empty Chairs.
Love,
Hermana Hardcastle

P.S. Happy Birthday to all of you December babies!!! I know there are lots of you!

1 comment:

  1. I have finally found your blog!! I've been missing your weekly emails.

    Thanks for making my brother the happiest I have ever seen him. We love you both and I'm so excited for the covenants you will make with each other and the Lord in just a couple weeks, and I'm so excited to witness it!

    ReplyDelete