Have Faith. Have Hope. Live Like His Son. Help Others On Their Way. Be Consistent. Please, No Empty Chairs.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

December 29, 2010

SCRIPTURE OF THE WEEK:

"And, inasmuch as they are faithful, I will multiply blessing upon them and their seed after them, even a multiplicity of blessings."

- Doctrine and Covenants 104:33


Dear Family and Friends,

What an incredible year this has been! I can hardly believe that it’s almost over. For Christmas, Dallin made a video for my parents reflecting back on all that has happened in these twelve months. Tears streamed down my face and gratitude filled my heart for the countless blessings and miracles that my family and I have received. I stand all amazed, and I hope that today you can bear with me as I share with you my MIRACLE OF THE WEEK in the form of my MIRACLE OF THE MONTH FOR THE YEAR 2010. And although there are many blessings each month, I will share one or two….

January – We opened a new area, and we met and baptized the Bustamante family.

February – I was given the strength to continue my mission despite my health problems.

March – I began training my long lost sister – Hermana Benitez. She changed my life.

April – We had the first sacrament meeting in Majadahonda with future branch members.

May – I came home from my mission and the next day ran into Matthew Scott Naegle.

June – I got a great job at an adoption agency, and I went on my first date with Matt! My mom and I also went on a mommy-daughter trip to Alaska.

July – My testimony of Jesus Christ grew ten times!

August – My first nephew was born.

September – My health finally started improving.

October – I got a second job as a dance teacher. Dallin finished his mission and Matt proposed!

November – Angels were round about me to bear me up!

December – Despite how busy life became, I was given the strength to make it through.

I can honestly say that 2010 is probably the best year of my life up to this point. Mission, Family, the Restored Gospel, and Matt – It doesn’t get much better than that! And I have no doubt that as I begin the new year of 2011, life will only get better!!!

QUESTION OF THE WEEK: Have you counted your blessings for this year?


Have Faith. Have Hope. Live Like His Son. Help Others On Their Way.

Be Consistent. Please, No Empty Chairs.

Love,

Hermana Hardcastle


P.S. This is the last time I will sign my name as HERMANA HARDCASTLE!!! Can you believe it? Six more days until the big day!!! Matt and I are so excited! I am marrying my best friend for time and all eternity! The next few days are going to be really busy as we tie up all the loose ends of the wedding planning, but we are pretty much there! I can’t even begin to describe to you how much I love Matt and how much I look forward to being his wife! I can’t think of anything better to start off the new year! Next time I sign in, I’ll be Hermana NAEGLE!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, there is no one else I would rather pass on that title to than you. :) Two Hermana Naegle's whose lives were changed in Madrid. Love it.

    Y tengo una chapa con eso titulo si quieres!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Where are my inspirational posts? Haha! You haven't been busy starting a life together or anything right? I just love reading what you guys have to say :)Love you! And I hope to see you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete